Monday, November 10, 2008

More Norm Bashing

Oopsie, looks like I forgot to mention the lawsuit filed against Norm's friend and outfitter, Nasser Kazeminy, for forcing a third party to steer $75,000 to Coleman and/or his wife Laurie via an insurance company for whom Laurie works.

In response, Coleman put on an ad that has to be seen to be believed:



Pulls at the ol' heartstrings, don't it? But seriously, my motivation in saying this is not to create a filibuster-proof Senate for the Dems, but to rid ourselves of a hapless, corrupt Senator. Of course, voting's over, and odds are that Coleman will be back. But I guarantee that his term will be compromised by ethics problems.

At least the Daily Show will have something to laugh at, short term.

1 comment:

  1. Al Franken is no choir boy himself. I can see why you would prefer him but I am sure Coleman will triumph. Hopefully, the Georgia runoff will put all this to rest anyway with regards to a filibuster proof Senate. Should his term be plagued with ethics problems I will be the first to call for his head on a platter.

    ReplyDelete